2007年3月2日金曜日

CNY Trip

Japan
**************
Hitomi and I plan to visit Singapore during our trip during Chinese New Year. Our flight from Narita Airport, Tokyo arrive at Changi Airport midnight.

Oh yeah! Hitomi & I is leaving her apartment for vacation!!~~~
Sunset picture with Hitomi
Singapore
**********
We tool North West Airline NW5 from Narita Tokyo.... The flight takes about 6 hours (if i am not mistaken) What we do in that plane seat? Great question! hmmm..... Sleep, eat those are common things to do on the plane... watch movie... nothing special, but if you do 'this' on plane. 6 hours is not too long.

When you do 'this' kind of post.... he he, flight time will never be too long. I have one very interesting photo that can't be post here coz Hitomi will kill me for that..

Here we are in Changi Airport that was about 0.15. Hitomi turn up to be high tension and you can see me showing my monkey face. I really mean that.

Happy and hungryly so I decided to go out for a light supper. We then take a short walk around the town so that we can find something to eat. That was midnight but we still see people hanging around 'coffee shop'. Oops please don't misunderstand, the coffee shop I mean here is not like Starbucks. People who live in south east asia should know that. The interesting thing is we found a stall selling durian, imagine how bad Singaporean like that. Smells of durian is good for me I miss that so much, but bad for Hitomi. Check out the photo Hitomi took at the durian stall, she was exciting taking picture but when I asked:'Do you wanna try some?' She said which mean bad smell in Japanese.
Durian mountain

He he..... She was too excited with the food there.


Sentosa Island
The next day is trip to Sentosa Island a beautiful small island at the south part of Singapore not far away from where we spent the night. Therefore we plan to go there by subways, Hitomi was excited with her 1st experiences using subways in Singapore. Although subways here is not as convenient as in Tokyo, that was pretty clean and comfortable. We need to change to special monorail at Hobour Front before crossing the 'sea'. It doesn't seems like a sea to me though. Hobour Front turns up to be a supper stylish shopping complex.
Subways of Singapore.....

That is why the subways are so clean. See?

Here is the shopping mall at Hobuor Front..... I love the design.




We are on the way to Sentosa Island with the little monorail. Below is some pictures we took at Sentosa Island.












Oh yeah! pretty cool island there. We both got tattoo in Sentosa... pretty cool


China Town
After Sentosa i made an appointment with my brother who live in Singapore Eddie. http://www.friendster.com/eddier Eddie is in his 3rd year in NTU studying Electrical & Electronic Engineering or they used to call that triple E. He just came back from a student exchange program which exchanged him to Sweden. During the program he had chance to travel to all those awesome places in Europe including a few famous football club stadium(please don't get me wrong, I mean soccer here) After his training we decided to meet for dinner in China Town, a place full with Chinese stuffs.






0 件のコメント: